BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
The benefits of joining MSCA include:
- Being part of a collegiate network of Montessori schools and centres;
- Two-way networks and professional development opportunities from Australian, top-quality, highly experienced providers, for all involved in the operation of schools and centres;
- Discounted member prices for events, which extend to all school and centre staff;
- Further student discounts for MSCA events.
- Support for practitioners in their day to day work to provide quality Montessori programs for children and staff across Australia and the world;
- Having access to the Montessori Hub which provides a plethora of documentation that can be utilised and modified to suit your Montessori setting;
- Access to the Genuine Montessori Pathway, a program designed to guide schools and centres through a process of self-study, reflection, planning and ongoing assessment.
- MSCA is a national body designed to support you and link you to current work in Montessori practice.
- MSCA is a truly professional body, with a Board elected by its members and committees working to improve the broad interests and wishes of the Montessori community.
- As a democratic peak body, your voice will be heard.