The benefits of joining MSCA include:
- Being part of a collegiate network of Montessori Schools and Centres;
- Two way networks and professional development opportunities from Australian, top-quality, highly experienced providers, for all involved in the operation of schools and centres;
- Discounted member prices for events, which extend to all school and centre staff; **
- Support for practitioners in their day to day work to provide quality Montessori Programs for children and staff across Australia and the world;
- Having access to the Montessori Hub which provides a plethora of documentation that can be utilised and modified to suit your Montessori setting;
- MSCA is a national body designed to support you and link you to current work in Montessori practise.
- As a democratic peak body, your voice will be heard.
** Given the global pandemic, MSCA has not been charging for most of our 2020 events. From 2021, membership discounts will apply.
Mission, Vision & Values
To advance education by promoting the pedagogical principles and practice formulated by Dr Maria Montessori for the full development of the human being.
To unite & serve the Montessori community in its endeavour to educate for peace.
Respect & Caring
Trust, Integrity & Patience
Transparency & Accountability
Collaboration & Consultation
Inclusive & Openness