OBJECT & MISSION
MSCA’s object is to pursue the following charitable purposes:
- To advance education by promoting the pedagogical principles and practice formulated by Dr Maria Montessori for the full development of the human being;
- To assist, strengthen, represent and promote the interests of its members in any way whatsoever;
- To support and encourage Montessori education in Australia;
- To foster, promote and sustain a climate in which Montessori education becomes or remains pre-eminent in early childhood, primary and secondary education;
- To support and encourage the establishment and sustainability of bodies delivering Montessori education and programs to ensure more children have access to Montessori education in Australia;
- To represent in a professional manner the collective interests of members to Government at all levels, other regulatory bodies, other relevant peak bodies, media, and the general public;
- To do all such other lawful things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of any of the above purposes.
To advance education by promoting the pedagogical principles and practice formulated by Dr Maria Montessori for the full development of the human being.
To unite & serve the Montessori community in its endeavour to educate for peace.
Respect & Caring
Trust, Integrity & Patience
Transparency & Accountability
Collaboration & Consultation
Inclusive & Openness