Object & Mission
MSCA’s object is to pursue the following charitable purposes:
- To advance education by promoting the pedagogical principles and practice formulated by Dr Maria Montessori for the full development of the human being;
- To assist, strengthen, represent and promote the interests of its members in any way whatsoever;
- To support and encourage Montessori education in Australia;
- To foster, promote and sustain a climate in which Montessori education becomes or remains pre-eminent in early childhood, primary and secondary education;
- To support and encourage the establishment and sustainability of bodies delivering Montessori education and programs to ensure more children have access to Montessori education in Australia;
- To represent in a professional manner the collective interests of members to Government at all levels, other regulatory bodies, other relevant peak bodies, media, and the general public;
- To do all such other lawful things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of any of the above purposes.
Mission, Vision & Values
To advance education by promoting the pedagogical principles and practice formulated by Dr Maria Montessori for the full development of the human being.
To unite & serve the Montessori community in its endeavour to educate for peace.
Respect & Caring
Trust, Integrity & Patience
Transparency & Accountability
Collaboration & Consultation
Inclusive & Openness