Website AMIGA Montessori Barrow St
AMIGA Montessori - explore, learn, discover
AMIGA Montessori is looking for an ECT that is passionate and enthusiastic about Early Years education. We are a centre that is dedicated to providing quality child care, interactive learning and memorable experiences. We are looking for highly motivated educators to inspire and be part of a great team. At AMIGA Montessori, we have strong family-oriented values and cultures, and we look forward to successful candidates joining our friendly, vibrant, diverse and dynamic team environment.
AMIGA Montessori provides quality education and care for children aged 12 months to six years in purpose-built centres. AMIGA provides a holistic educational program structured around the Montessori pillars, including practical life, sensory experiences, mathematics, culture and language, which aligns with and is governed by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
We’re a Victorian-based, family-owned, values-driven and progressive business that is highly passionate about early childhood education. We’re about integrity, excellence and passion and want someone who can bring those traits into their role.
We’re seeking a highly motivated ECT, exceptional with programming, planning, and teaching at AMIGA Montessori.
- Uniform provided
- Secure car parking
- Monthly team events within your centre and frequent company-wide celebrations
- Birthday gift vouchers, onboarding welcome box and End of Year gifts every year!
- Clear career progression and associated training
- Competitive salary and planning time
Skills and qualifications required:
- Graduate Diploma, Bachelor of Early Childhood Education, or Masters qualified
- Organised and detail orientated
- Initiative and integrity a must
- Team player
- Montessori qualifications or experience highly desirable
We would love to hear from you if you’re looking for your next step in the right direction, so apply right now!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.