Website AMIGA Montessori Reservoir
AMIGA Montessori - explore, learn, discover
AMIGA Montessori is looking for a Centre Director who is passionate and enthusiastic about Early Years education. We are a centre that is dedicated to providing quality child care, interactive learning and memorable experiences. We are looking for a highly motivated Centre Director to inspire and be part of a great team. At AMIGA Montessori, we have strong family-oriented values and cultures and we look forward to successful candidates joining our friendly, vibrant, diverse and dynamic team environment.
AMIGA Montessori provides quality education and care for children aged 12 months to six years in purpose-built centres. AMIGA provides a holistic educational program that is structured around the Montessori pillars including practical life, sensory experiences, mathematics, culture and language, which aligns with and is governed by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
We’re a Victorian-based, family-owned, values-driven and progressive business that is extremely passionate about early childhood education. We’re about integrity, excellence and passion and want someone who can bring those traits into their role.
We’re seeking a highly motivated Centre Director, who is an exceptional leader, communicator and organiser at AMIGA Montessori.
- Uniform provided
- Secure car parking
- Monthly team events within your centre and frequent company-wide celebrations
- Birthday gift vouchers, onboarding welcome box and End of Year gifts every year!
- Clear career progression and associated training
- Competitive salary and planning time
Skills and qualifications required:
- Diploma qualified
- Organised and detail orientated
- Initiative and integrity a must
- Great relationship and communication skills
- Montessori qualifications or experience highly desirable
- Creation of fortnightly roster, and maintenance of staff leave and attendance
- Responsible for ensuring all other members of the centre are performing their roles in accordance with their PD and to the requisite standard
- Liaise with DET on compliance, complaints, incidents, funding questions, networking Lodging and managing funding claims
- Responsible for managing any escalated parent concerns
- Creating a sense of connectedness between families, staff and the community
- Ensure Child Safe Standards are met and compliance with EarlyYears Framework
- Financial management –oversight of the centre, petty-cash card, wage/revenue percentage, payroll reporting, budgets, stock ordering and management, new equipment purchases and any event spending.
- Recruitment management
- Managing key business indicators
- Roster/wage ratio
- Family satisfaction rate
- Retention rate
- Bad debt management
- Waitlist management
We would love to hear from you if you’re looking for your next step in the right direction, so apply right now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.