Website Beehive Montessori School
Seeking qualified and experienced AMI teacher 3-6
AMI Montessori (3-6) Teacher- Maternity Relief
Beehive Montessori School is situated in modern, purpose-designed premises beside the sea in Mosman Park, WA with over 200 students aged from 3 years to 15 years, and a well-established playgroup.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced full time AMI Montessori teacher for one of our 3-6 classes to cover 12 months maternity leave starting late in Term 2 2021.
To be considered for the position, you must have:
• Australian citizenship or Permanent Resident status
• AMI Diploma (3-6)
• Current registration, or eligibility for registration, with the Teacher Registration Board of WA
• A current Working With Children Check
• A current Police Clearance
• Experience leading a Montessori 3- 6 classroom environment
For more information or to request the Application Pack please contact email@example.com
Beehive Montessori School is a Child Safe School and we have an extensive recruitment and screening process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.