Website Beehive Montessori School
Seeking a passionate and experienced Education Assistant
Education Assistant- Maternity Leave Relief
Beehive is seeking a passionate and experienced Education Assistant for one of our 6-9 classes.
Beehive Montessori School is situated in modern, purpose-designed premises beside the sea in Mosman Park, WA with over 200 students aged from 3 years to 15 years, and a well-established playgroup. We are seeking a passionate and experienced Education Assistant for one of our 6-9 classes to cover 12 months maternity leave starting in Term 2 2021. To be considered for the position, you must have:
- Australian citizenship or Permanent Resident status
- A current Working With Children Check
- A current Police Clearance
- Experience working in classrooms with 6-9 year olds
The following are highly desirable
- Montessori Assistant certification
- Experience working in a Montessori school
- Current First Aid certification
You will need to be:
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to communicate effectively with students and staff
- Able to collaborate with and support the classroom teacher
- Committed to Montessori philosophy and practices at a class and whole school level
- Involved in school activities and professional development
Your application must include:
- Introductory letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of qualifications
- Copies of current Working With Children and Police Clearance
Beehive Montessori School is a Child Safe School and we have an extensive recruitment and screening process.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 15th February 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.