Website Beehive Montessori School
Beehive Montessori School
Established in 1977 with under 20 children, today Beehive is a well established and recognised Montessori school situated in modern, purpose-designed premises beside the sea in Mosman Park, Western Australia. The Beehive Montessori School educates over 200 students aged from 3 years to 15 years, and also runs a well-established playgroup for children aged 18 months to 3 years.
We are seeking expressions of interest from passionate and dedicated AMI trained Montessori teachers for the 2024 school year for our 3-6 classes.
To be considered for a position, you must have:
- AMI Diploma (3-6)
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- Current registration, or eligibility for registration, with the Teacher Registration Board of WA
- A current Working With Children Check (or equivalent)
- A current Police Clearance
Key Selection Criteria
- A comprehensive understanding of Montessori philosophy and practices, ideally with experience leading a Montessori 3-6 classroom
- Ability to implement and manage an authentic Montessori 3-6 program
- Ability to prepare and maintain an authentic Montessori environment for 3–6 year-olds
- Commitment to developing strong relationships with students and families, including attendance of community building events
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy skills for planning and record keeping (ideally a familiarity with Transparent Classroom)
- Excellent organisation skills
Please direct expressions of interest, addressed to the Principal: email@example.com by Friday 1st December 2023 along with:
- A cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria
- Curriculum Vitae including the details of three referees
- A statement of educational or teaching philosophy
- Certified copy of your Montessori qualification
- Certified copy of other teaching qualifications and evidence of registration as a teacher, or eligibility to be registered with the Teacher Registration Board of WA
- Copies of current Working With Children and Police Clearance
- Evidence of Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency
We will be contacting suitable applicants immediately, so early applications are welcome and encouraged. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.