Montessori Primary Teacher – 3 – 6 Years (Cycle 1)
Website Blue Gum Montessori School
Blue Gum Montessori School
Blue Gum Montessori School (BGMS) is an independent school offering curriculum based on the Montessori philosophy for students from Lower to Upper Primary. The school is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions relating to staff in a consultative and inclusive manner.
At BGMS we value:
– Educational Excellence
– Health and Safety
– Diversity and Inclusion
– Community Life
– The Environment
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the growth of an amazing learning environment. We are looking for a teacher that will bring their inspiration and passion to the role as a Montessori trained Primary Teacher.
HOURS OF WORK
Full time, Monday to Friday, between 8am and 3.30pm. The successful applicant will also be expected to attend weekly staff meetings and PDs after School and some evening school functions each term.
Commencement Term 2, 31 May 2021 (1 Year Contract with a view to ongoing).
– Teaching qualification, and current Full, TRBWA registration.
– Montessori teaching qualification (MWEI or AMI)
– Current WCC (Working With Children Check)
– Be conversant with the Montessori National Curriculum and the Western Australian Curriculum and Assessment Outline.
– Demonstrate the National Professional Standards for Teachers.
– Exceptional IT, written and interpersonal communication skills.
– Current certification in First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma.
– Mandatory Reporting training completed within the last 24 months at date of employment.
NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
BGMS endeavors to continue with our hiring activities this time, however we may alter our recruitment procedure to align with applicable social distancing guidelines. This may include the use virtual meeting platforms. Blue Gum Montessori School will commence the selection and recruitment process upon receiving resumes.
Blue Gum Montessori School takes child protection seriously. All candidates for roles at Blue Gum Montessori School are subject to screen and assessment against child safety standards as part of our thorough recruitment process.
As an employee of Blue Gum Montessori School, you have a responsibility to understand the importance and the role you play, both individually and collectively to ensure the wellbeing and safety of all children at Blue Gum Montessori School.
Only those applicants who possess the relevant qualifications and experience may progress further in the selection process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.