Website Brunswick Montessori Children's House
Brunswick Montessori Children’s House is a small, non-profit Montessori centre offering both 0-3 and 3-6 Montessori programmes.
We are seeking a passionate AMI trained 3-6 Montessori Educator to work with our dedicated team to deliver a high quality Montessori programme for our cycle 1 children, while building strong relationships with our families and community. If successful, you will be working within beautiful surroundings that have been purpose built in line with the Montessori philosophy along with a well-equipped classroom and facilities.
We are looking for a Montessori Educator who is:
- Passionate about the importance of Montessori Early Childhood Education.
- Committed to and actively supports the goal of providing best practice Montessori education, care and services to children and their families.
- Self-motivated, honest, reliable, flexible, and willing to show initiative and to learn and grow within the centre.
- Has the ability to foster warm and caring relationships with all families and children.
- Be motivated to work within a team environment. We have a very team inspired focus, and everyone shares the responsibility for cleaning, material making, preparation of the Montessori equipment each day etc.
- Well organised and with attention to detail.
This is a full time position (30hrs per week, Monday – Thursday, School Terms only) and a fixed term 12mth contract Jan – Dec 2024 with a view to permanency.
- ACECQA approved Diploma qualification in early childhood or Cert III
- AMI trained 3-6 Montessori Educator
- Current Working with Children
- First aid, anaphylaxis & asthma training (note we do annual CPR update training at start of year as whole staff group)
- Mandatory reporting certificate (or willingness to complete prior to start)
Industrial Agreement/Award: Victorian Early Childhood Teachers and Educators Agreement 2020 (VECTEA)
Please send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com attention: Jennifer Gottliebsen
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.