Website Cameragal Montessori School
Cameragal Montessori School
We have an exciting opportunity available at our Neutral Bay campus in a 3-6 classroom working with 30 children alongside other Montessori educators. You will be joining a well-established, robust, dedicated and resilient team who contributes positively to the school culture and community.
The role requirements include supervising children, organising and facilitating activities, guiding children’s choices, fostering their independence, making materials, replenishing the classroom, observing and reflecting, and taking care of the children’s needs.
Expectations of the role
– 3-6 Montessori Assistants Certificate, desirable
– Minimum Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care
– Valid Working with Children Check number
– Recognised First Aid and Child Protection certifications
– Ability to communicate effectively – written and verbal, including writing observations – Ability to work collaboratively with a can-do attitude
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.