Website Cameragal Montessori School
The Principal of Cameragal Montessori School (CMS) invites applications for the position of Early Childhood & Kindy After School & Vacation Care Coordinator (FTE 0.79 term time, FTE 1.0 vacation care).
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate educator to join our School on Monday, 17 January 2022. At Cameragal, we ensure that our students are educated and cared for in a child-led and nurturing way, fostering their independence and choice-making.
The coordinator role encompasses child safety, planning and programming, implementing the program, supervising the assistants, compliance to the My Time, Our Place Framework, National Quality Framework & Standards, and quality improvement plan preparation.
After School Care and Vacation Care is located at our gorgeous Neutral Bay campus, nestled in the Forsyth Park oval with a brand-new playground that offers a sanctuary for children.
Cameragal is a growing Montessori school and opening our Stage 3 campus this year. We have three preschool & kindergarten classes, one of each Primary 6-9- and 9–12-year-olds with a thriving playroom for children under the age of three. At the heart of what we do is the best for our students to create.
The After School & Vacation Care Coordinator is to create a nurturing program to ensure each child is supported and nurtured.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic educator with a minimum of a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care with relevant work experience. A Montessori Assistant qualification (3-6) is desirable, although not essential. Applicants must be committed to inclusive learning practices, highly organised, team player, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It is crucial to be approachable and collaborative while being professional and compliance-driven.
You will demonstrate:
• A passion for the education and care for children aged 3 to 6 years old in after school and vacation care, and a strong desire to work within a collaborative, authentic Montessori environment with the preschool staff;
• The ability to promote a positive, nurturing, and supportive environment where all are valued and facilitate an inclusive program that is tailored to the needs of the children and community.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will have a valid Working with Children Check number, Digital Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination, a Child Protection Certificate and a valid First-Aid qualification or be willing to obtain these. The successful candidate will be required to provide certified copies of their qualifications before their commencement at CMS.
More about this fantastic role:
• Have the mornings to yourself!
• Term time – 30 hours per week.
• Vacation care – 40 hours per week.
• Beautiful large centre with outstanding outdoor space.
• Care for Montessori children aged 3 to 5 years old.
• Approved for 20 children each session – ASC and VAC.
• Be part of a dynamic and supportive team.
• Be part of an independent school in the lower north shore.
• Be able to make your mark with planning and programming with your flair.
• Engage your team to collaborate in the planning and programming.
• A can-do attitude!
How to Apply
To register your interest and obtain further information please email Principal or Business Manager, at email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion.
Direct applications may be submitted, including a cover letter and 2-page CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 November 2021.
Salary is determined in accordance with the Independent Schools NSW/ACT School Assistants and Operational Staff Agreement 2017 (2021 in 2022).
Search and Selection Timing
We are considering and contacting suitable applicants immediately on receipt, so we encourage early application.
The position is subject to satisfactory references and a Working with Children Check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.