Website Castlecrag Montessori School
Montessori Trained Teacher (3-6)
Castlecrag Montessori School is a parent run, not-for-profit preschool and kindergarten for three to six year olds located on Sydney’s North Shore.
The school provides a rich Montessori environment that fosters a love of learning and a sense of community responsibility. We have a large, open classroom and a beautiful, natural, outdoor play space. Dedicated, happy staff demonstrate a strong sense of collegiality and the school community is warm and welcoming.
We are now inviting applications for a Montessori trained teacher to direct a very happy and settled 3 -6 class, commencing in Term 4, 2022. The hours of employment will be from 8am to 3:30pm two days per week. Occasional relief work may be available on other days and attendance during the school holidays may be required from time to time.
The successful applicant will need:
• A firm commitment to the Montessori Method and philosophy
• Montessori 3-6 Diploma
• Early Childhood Teacher Qualification (ACECQA assessed)
• NESA Teacher Registration
• Current first aid certificate (or willingness to obtain)
• Current working with children check
• Warm and caring manner with children and parents
• Effective communication skills
• Capacity to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work successfully as a team member
• Knowledge of Education and Care Services National Quality Framework.
Salary, benefits and entitlements are paid under the Independent Schools NSW (Teaching Staff) Multi Enterprise Agreement 2021, in accordance with qualifications and experience.
Applicants can apply by sending a letter of introduction and their resumes (including qualifications, experience, references) to the Director, Annabel Needs at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.