Creative Arts Teacher – Primary to Year 12 – Music, Drama, Dance & Visual Arts
Website Elonera Montessori School
Creative Arts Teacher – Primary to Year 12 – Music, Drama, Dance
Wollongong, New South Wales
- Part time position – 0.6
- Commencement Term 1, 2021
Elonera Montessori School is offering high quality education for children and young people from 12 months to 18 years. We offer Montessori education for the early years and for K – Year 6. For the middle / high school, we offer a Montessori Adolescence program, and for Years 11 & 12 we offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
Elonera Montessori School is seeking a dynamic and accomplished specialist, to teach Music, Drama and Dance to work within a dedicated and experienced team of highly passionate educators. Commencement for this position is Term 1 2021, initially for one year with the opportunity to renew further.
A demonstrated capacity to teach children and young people from primary to Stage 6 (IB) is required.
To be successful in securing this position, you will be an excellent, creative, vibrant and engaging classroom practitioner, with an ability to differentiate the curriculum and to enthuse students. Your teaching will be characterised by creativity, rigour and the use of technology to enhance learning. We seek a teacher who has a flexible, collegial approach and enjoys working in a committed and professional team.
- A commitment to, and belief in, Montessori education and the IB mission and learner profile.
- Commitment to work in collaboration, and develop a coherent team approach to the implementation and delivery of our programs
- Qualifications or demonstrated experience in the above mentioned subject areas
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- High quality communication skills (both written and verbal), and well-developed interpersonal capabilities
- Diligent, hardworking
- Flexible, adaptable, and creative
- Hold a current Working with Children Check
How to Apply:
Applications must include a cover letter, resume and three current referees and be directed to:
Ms Sabine Adigun – Principal
Shortlisted applicants will be required to provide the School with their Working with Children Check number and evidence of their Teacher Accreditation in order to be eligible for this position.
Elonera Montessori School
21 Mount Ousley road, Mound Ousley, NSW 2519
Phone: (02) 4225 1000
To apply for this job please visit eloneramontessori.com.au.