3-6 Assistant Positions
Website Lindfield Montessori
Assistant Positions (2)
Lindfield Montessori Preschool has been established for 45 years in the upper North Shore suburb of West Lindfield. Due to current expansion, we are currently seeking 2 appropriately trained assistants to join our team from Term 1 2021, to support our Directress in running the 3-6 classroom. Both positions are permanent, with one position to be part time and the other full time. To be considered for these positions, you will have;
– A Certificate III or higher qualification in Early Childhood, recognised by ACECQA.
– Current working with children check.
– A minimum of 2 years experience working in a Montessori 3-6 environment as an assistant.
– Montessori AMI assistant certificate or Diploma
– Current enrolment in an AMI or AMS Montessori training course
– Current First Aid certificate.
You will be:
– Reliable and motivated to support children in the 3-6 environment according to Montessori philosophy.
– Able to work independently and within a team of adults in the classroom
– Committed to the Montessori philosophy and practice in all aspects of your role.
Remuneration will be dependent on qualifications and experience. Assistants will be paid according to the Children’s Services Award 2010.
To apply, please address your CV and introduction letter by 5 February 2021 to:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.