Website Little Lane Montessori Children's House- Hawthorn Campus
Little Lane MCH is seeking a 3-6 Montessori Teacher for Cycle 1
Little Lane Montessori Children’s House is a subsidiary of the Avenues & Little Lane Early Learning Centres Group, established in 2004. Since our inception, we have grown from 1 to now 19 operating services across QLD, VIC and NSW. Among the 19 services, 2 are operating as authentic, high-quality Montessori Children’s House (MCH) lead by qualified Montessori Directress and Montessori guides in each room. We are also proud to share that our Bowen Hill’s Montessori Children’s House is rated as Exceeding in all 7 Quality Areas. Our MCH provides ongoing quality Montessori Training to our team of Montessorians, hence we have established long term partnerships with MWEI and AMI. We are pleased to announce that Little Lane is expanding its well-established Montessori Program into Hawthorn, and the new Little Lane Montessori Children’s House- Hawthorn will be well supported by our established Montessori Community within the group.
3-6 Montessori Teacher for Cycle 1
Little Lane Montessori Children’s House – Hawthorn is a family-owned early learning centre that operates within long day care hours to support the families and children of Hawthorn and surrounding areas.
We are inviting candidates to apply for the position of Montessori Educator in our newly established Cycle 1 classroom. It is required that the successful candidate hold a recognised 3-6 Montessori Diploma. This classroom will cater to 22 children from 3-6 years of age as a funded kinder program. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Montessori Educator with a passion for this age group. This is a strong community of Educator’s led by exceptional and passionate Montessori Mentors. We would also consider applicants who are studying towards a Montessori Diploma and are in their last year of study. We provide our team with the opportunity to develop their professional skills through workshops, mentoring programs and offering consistent support staff for programming coverage. We also provide in-house training to ensure consistency of practice and approaches to the Montessori Philosophy throughout our environments. Our team have time allocated outside of programming time for community meetings, mentoring sessions, material making and classroom support. We seek applicants who have excellent communication and written skills and are positive contributors to a team of diverse educators. We are looking for a developed knowledge of the National Quality Framework and the willingness to develop skills to use digital programming tools, all of which are supported during our detailed induction. The successful applicant will hold an ACECQA recognised qualification in addition to their Montessori Diploma. We also welcome students completing their 0-3 & 3-6 Montessori training.
All expressions of interest are to be accompanied by a cover letter outlining your interest in working within Little Lane Montessori Children’s House, along with a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and proof of full COVID vaccination.
Why join us
- Generous staff incentives and remuneration: we offer significantly above award remuneration package, staff childcare discounts for all educators, social gatherings, birthday gifts, Christmas gifts.
- Fun budget: Little Lane dedicates generous funding annually to provide opportunities for our staff.
- Ongoing professional development: Ongoing training with reputable training organisations, learning and leadership opportunities
- Job security: This is a permanent position with set shifts
- Great culture: Be part of a caring and respectful team that bands together to ensure everyone feels appreciated.
This position is a permanent position working 38 hours per week, across 5 days, with many benefits.
Skills & requirements
- Minimum of a Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care, or a Bachelor in Early Childhood in addition to the aforementioned Montessori Qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience in ECEC
- Current First aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma training (or willing to obtain)
- Current Working with Children Check (VIC)
- Good understanding of NQS and EYLF
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Please submit your cover letter and resume to LLMontessori@littlelaneelc.com.au.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.