Website Melbourne Montessori School
Cycle 1 Teacher - Full Time
ECT & Primary School Teacher – Montessori Cycle 1 (3-6 yo)
Melbourne Montessori School
1. Brighton East location – Inner Metro, easily accessible by public transport
2. EBA conditions with variety of Professional Development opportunities
3. Teach small class size with support of a full time Classroom Assistant
Base Salary Range between $72, 020 – $ 107, 948 depending on experience
• An established early childcare service, kindergarten, and primary school
• Expanding our secondary school, with approved IB Diploma now offered
• A provider of quality education using Montessori pedagogy
• Led by grace and courtesy to support a vibrant community which includes approx. 450 students and 75 staff across two campuses
An independent, co-educational environment currently catering for children from 18 months of age to Secondary School. Using the Montessori approach, we nurture intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual, and physical growth for the development of a whole, healthful being.
• Experienced teaching in a Cycle 1 classroom
• Montessori trained or enrolled to study suitable Montessori qualification
• Focused on working as part of a team
• Positive in approach to teaching in composite classes
• Have Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) VIT and Primary Teacher VIT, or eligible for both Teaching registrations in Victoria
• Energetic with a collaborative approach
Teaching in this multi-age class, you will give each child the opportunity to learn from others and the flexibility to develop their personality at their own pace, both socially and intellectually.
• Teaching position, approximately 22 students, with some staying only half day
• Located in Brighton East
• Supported by an experienced Cycle 1 Classroom Assistant
• Quality Montessori education delivered across two campuses
• A collaborative team environment with proven success enhancing student learning outcomes
• EBA conditions, and wide range of professional development opportunities
• Above industry standard Planning Time/Non-Face-to-Face Teaching time
Enquire for full details.
How to apply
For full job details or to get a position description, speak to Jessica / Archana in HR 03 9131 5201
Applications close mid-October 2020
Position to start Term 1, 2021
To apply, submit a Resume and brief Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this position via the seek website.
Melbourne Montessori School is committed to a Child Safe school environment and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place.
More about us
Visit our website to find out more about us www.melbournemontessori.vic.edu.au/employment/
Programs include Parent and Toddler playgroups, an Early Learning Program, Kindergarten, Primary School, and a growing Senior School (approved IB School in 2019).
Using the Montessori approach, we nurture intellectual, emotional, social, spiritual, and physical growth for the development of a whole, healthful being.
There are two campuses, one in Caulfield South and one in Brighton East, soon to be a third campus at St Kilda.
Each campus has age appropriate outdoor spaces with interesting structures, and classrooms equipped with Montessori materials. These environments are prepared for children and adolescents at each developmental level, and allow them to take responsibility for their own education. As a result, our students develop a life-long passion for learning.
All classes are multi-age, giving each child the opportunity to learn from others and the flexibility to develop their personality at their own pace, both socially and intellectually.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.