Website Barrenjoey Montessori School
- An established preschool and primary school
- A provider of quality Montessori education
- A vibrant school community with approximately 80 students and 17 staff
- Located in the idyllic northern beaches of Sydney
- Montessori 3-6 Diploma qualification;
- Teaching qualification and NESA accreditation;
- Embedded understanding of teaching in an authentic Montessori environment;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Demonstrate respect, kindness and rapport with all students;
- Current Working With Children Check;
- commitment to the Child Safe Standards;
- Eligible to work in Australia
Barrenjoey Montessori Schools offers you:
- an inclusive and friendly workplace;
- employee child tuition fee discounts;
- professional development;
- salary in accordance with the Independent Schools NSW/ACT Standards Model (Teachers) Multi-Enterprise Agreement.
This is a permanent full-time position which commences on Monday 30 June or at your earliest convenience.
To arrange a confidential discussion with the Principal, please email email@example.com. Direct applications may be submitted, including a cover letter and CV, to Mrs Jodie Hoenig by Tuesday 24th May 2022.
I will be considering and contacting suitable applicants immediately on receipt, so I encourage early application.
For any questions, feel free to call Jodie on 0481 604 926.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.