Website Montessori East Primary & Pre School
Montessori East - We put the child at heart of everything we do.
– Full Time, 1 year contract with potential for permanent full time
– Commencing Term 1, 2022
We are seeking candidates for the position of Primary Teacher. This is an opportunity for a talented professional with a passion for Montessori education to join a caring and supportive team culture.
Montessori qualifications, as well as at least 2 years previous experience in a Montessori environment, would be very highly regarded.
Montessori East is a well-established school for children between the ages of 0 and 12 conveniently located in the heart of Sydney’s eastern suburbs (Bondi). We fully embrace the well-proven principles and methodology of Montessori education using standards congruent with AMI.
All teaching staff are AMI trained and form a dynamic team of outstanding educators. The school has ambitious growth and development plans to establish a broader scope of service to the community. Our school enjoys a wonderfully supportive parent community providing an ideal education environment for our staff and students.
Visit our website to learn more about our school.
We are looking for a person with:
– Experience in a similar role
– A firm commitment to the Montessori method and principles
– Montessori teacher qualifications essential (AMI preferred)
– Relevant teaching qualification ie. bachelors or masters degree
– The ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
– Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build partnerships with the parent community
– Well honed organisational and planning skills
– A curious nature and caring heart
You will have a Working With Children Check number, a Child Protection Certificate (CHCPRT001) and a valid first-aid qualification, or be willing to obtain these qualifications supported by the School.
How to apply:
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your application and include the following;
– Cover letter
– Up to date and detailed CV;
– Academic records;
– Written references and/or at least two confidential referees’ contact details.
Email your application to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.