Website Farmhouse Montessori School
The Farmhouse Montessori School is an independent, co-educational school spread across two beautiful campuses on the lower Northern Beaches. Our beautiful school offers Montessori education for children from 2 to 12 years.
The physical location of both our campuses on Sydney’s Northern Beaches is worthy of special mention as a source of inspiration for our children and their families. The Montessori philosophy and method emphasises connecting to nature, and many of the classroom materials support nature discovery and research for connecting with the outdoor environment.
We are inviting applications for the position of Primary Montessori Educator (6-12/9-12) to fill a Stage 3 position which will become available from the beginning of Term 3 2022. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the growth of an amazing learning environment and to join a highly passionate and dedicated team of educators.
Key attributes for the role:
- A desire to work collaboratively with staff, students, and families in an authentic Montessori environment
- High commitment to best practice Montessori education and learning
- To be an inspiring and passionate educationalist
- A warm and caring manner and positive attitude
- Strong communication skills with parents, staff members and the wider community
- Bachelor’s degree or Graduate Diploma of Education Primary
- Meet NSW teacher registration criteria
- Montessori Diploma (6-12/9-12)
- Current First Aid, CPR & Asthma, Anaphylaxis
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for the role, please send your CV and cover letter detailing your skills and previous experiences to the principal for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.