Website Elonera Montessori School
Montessori Primary Teachers 6-9 & 9-12
Founded in 1973, Elonera Montessori School is an independent co-educational school offering high quality Montessori education from 12 months to 18 years. Our beautiful School is situated near the picturesque coastline of Wollongong.
We are looking for passionate and active Montessori Primary Teachers for our growing School, to join a highly dedicated and professional teaching team. For both Stages, the role requires dedicated educators who will work collaboratively with other staff in supporting the personal and intellectual development of the children, facilitating high quality Montessori education and care.
Although, the two positions are advertised for permanent and full time, part time options can be discussed.
The role of the teacher includes preparation of the indoor and outdoor environment, leading and monitoring the learning of each child, ensuring that the outcomes of the Montessori curriculum, NQF and the NESA curriculum are achieved, communicating student development to parents and working as a member of the educational team discussing and planning for individual children to ensure we achieve the best outcomes for every child.
Essential selection criteria:
- Montessori Diploma 6-9 / 9-12
- NESA teaching accreditation
- Current Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain one
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong understanding of the importance of family communications
- Passionate about implementing best practice Montessori education
- Commitment to the holistic development of their class
Start date: Term 1 2021.
Application deadline: 30th October, 2020
Please send a cover letter, CV and details of two referees to: email@example.com
Find out more about our thriving School at www.eloneramontessori.com.au
To apply for this job please visit eloneramontessori.com.au.