3-6 Assistant / Teacher
Website Northside Montessori School
Northside Montessori School
3-6 Montessori Assistant / Teacher
Located in Pymble, Sydney, Northside Montessori School is a well-established and regarded Montessori school which caters for students from Early Childhood to Year 6. The school follows an authentic Montessori educational approach, centred on understanding and meeting the needs of the individual child. The school instils in children a love of learning, a sense of wonder and develops each individual child’s confidence and independent learning skills.
We will soon have a vacancy for a 3-6 Montessori Assistant to commence in early Term 2, 2021 with the possibility of becoming a classroom teacher/Directress in 2022. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Assistant who will work with the Directress and students to promote the opportunities and values that Montessori education provides.
Key attributes for this position would include
· A desire to work collaboratively with staff and students in an authentic Montessori environment
· Suitable Montessori qualifications – Assistant Orientation or Diploma (AMI preferred)
· A warm and caring manner and positive approach.
· Ability to work independently with a team of educators
We are seeking a person with the right characteristics and background to join our outstanding team of educators
Other requirements include
· A recognised Early Childhood Teaching qualification – Certificate III or Diploma as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
· Possibly – NESA Accreditation to work as a Primary School Teacher (Kindergarten)
· Child protection training
· Valid Working with Children Check
· Experience working in a Montessori 3-6 Environment
· First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis training (can be provided)
The school is looking to commence this position as an Assistant in Early Term 2
What you need to do now
If you feel that your skills and experience suit either of these roles then please send your resume/CV and cover letter detailing your skills and previous experiences to the Principal at email@example.com.
For further information please feel free to contact the school on 9144 2835
We are looking to fill this position as soon as practical so applications will be dealt with as they are submitted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.