Website Northside Montessori School
Northside Montessori School
6-9 Montessori Directress / Director
Located in Pymble, Sydney, Northside Montessori School is a well-established and highly regarded Montessori school which caters for students from Early Childhood to Year 6 with the intention to commence an Adolescent Program in 2022. The school follows an authentic Montessori educational approach, centred on understanding and meeting the needs of the individual child. The school instils in children a love of learning, a sense of wonder and develops each individual child’s confidence and independent learning skills.
We will have a vacancy for a 6-9 Montessori Directress or Director to commence throughout Term 2, 2021 or commencing Term 3. We are looking for a passionate teacher who will work with students, parents and staff to promote the opportunities and values that Montessori education provides.
The successful candidate will be a committed and diligent Montessori Educator who is able to work as part of the educational community at the School. You will have the required teaching qualification and be registered as a Primary teacher through NESA as well as possessing Montessori Qualification in 6-12.
Key attributes for this position would include:-
• A strong desire to work with staff and students in an authentic Montessori environments.
• A positive, friendly, flexible and collaborative approach
• The ability to provide effective teaching and learning strategies whilst supporting Montessori ethos and meeting the individual needs of the students.
• Experience in programming curriculum to NSW Syllabus requirements
• The ability to provide individual learning experiences and monitor, record and communicate student progress.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
The school is looking to commence this position in negotiation with the applicant.
A valid Working With Children’s check is required for this position.
What you need to do now
If you feel that your skills and experience suit this role then please send your resume/CV and cover letter detailing your skills and previous experiences to the Principal, Adam Scotney at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0457 545 012 to discuss this role.
For further information please feel free to contact the school on 9144 2835
We are looking to fill this position as soon as practical so applications will be dealt with as they are submitted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.