Website Northwest Montessori Preschool
Northwest Montessori Preschool
Northwest Montessori Preschool is an established Montessori Preschool that has been offering a quality Montessori program for over 40 years. Due to the success of their Montessori Quality Assured Programme for children aged from 3 to 6 years (Cycle One) and strong community network, the Northwest Montessori Preschool is expanding. We are looking for a Nominated Supervisor, Montessori Directress/Director, Early Childhood Teachers and Montessori / Early Childhood Diploma Educators to join our team. If you have a passion with working with children and want to help develop children reach their potential in a non-competitive and respectful environment, that encourages children to become strong independent life-long learners then please apply.
The successful applicants are required to have the following –
• Completed or working towards a Montessori Diploma (preferably AMI)
• Bachelor of Early Childhood Degree
• Diploma in Early Childhood & Care Services
• Current First Aid / Anaphylaxis Training as per ACECQA requirements
• Current Working with Children’s Check and willingness to undertake National Police Check
• Prior experience in working in a Montessori environment
• Understanding of the VEYLDF and NQS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Commitment to Child Safe Standards
• Eligible to work in Australia
Your responsibilities will include:
– Support the growth development and encourage learning opportunities in accordance with the Montessori Curriculum and Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework, and National Law and Regulations.
– Plan and prepare learning environment including materials, equipment, and adhere to all OH&S requirements including cleaning.
– Record and maintain observations of children’s progress and development.
– Contribute to children’s portfolios and fortnightly reflections.
– Contribute to fortnightly team planning & critical reflections.
If you want to be part of a motivated and expanding team that is driven in delivering an authentic Montessori Quality Assurance Programme, while following the VEYLDF and NQS, then please email your covering letter and resume to Ioleen Barbaro at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.