Website Oakville Montessori Early Learning Centre
Oakville Montessori Early Learning Centre
We are a brand-new centre located in Oakville NSW, seeking passionate childcare educators.
Montessori qualifications are mandatory.
Qualifications & experience
• Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood
• Diploma of Early Childhood Education
• Certificate 3 Early Childhood Education
Tasks & responsibilities
• Respect, care and provide support and inclusion for all children, regardless of
gender, cultural background or socio-economic status.
• Being passionate about Montessori education and strive to achieve ‘Service’ goals.
• Provide excellent supervision for the children, and work towards supporting
colleagues in achieving the same.
• Assist in the collection, recording and evaluation of children’s records and
observations, as required by The EYLF and National Quality Standards
• Act as a positive role model, demonstrating appropriate behaviour and language.
• Provide a caring, safe and secure environment for all children and staff as well as
• Newly built centre providing great facilities
• Flexible hours available
• Large car park on site
• We will be providing ongoing opportunities for further training and development
• Family oriented
• Passionately professional
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.