Website Pearl Montessori
Pearl Montessori, a hidden treasure in the heart of Bondi.
Montessori 3-6 Guide
4 or 5-day position
Commencing June/July 2021
We are looking for the ideal candidate to join our growing and passionate team at Pearl Montessori. A hidden treasure, Pearl Montessori is in beautiful North Bondi, in Sydney’s eastern suburbs.
We pride ourselves on offering a safe, loving environment that offers individualized tailored educational programs for every child. We focus on children developing creativity, confidence, and curiosity; skills that ensure they can be lifelong adaptive learners who can move with the world around them and help shape it.
Through a well-rounded and child-based curriculum, Pearl strives to educate and elevate each child’s mind, heart, and soul, fostering the whole child. At Pearl, children thrive by following their inner learning guidance, making their own choices within the healthy, safe boundaries we set for them. Genuine self-respect, respect towards others, kindness, empathy, and community are at the core of our values.
To apply for this position the candidate we are looking for should essentially possess:
• 3-6 Montessori Diploma
• Cert III or Diploma of Children’s Services or Early Childhood Teaching degree in accordance with ACECQA
• Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training (preferred but not essential)
• Current Working with Children Check
• A thorough knowledge and understanding of the EYLF, NQS/NQF
• A thorough understanding of the Montessori philosophy and curriculum
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an early childhood Montessori educator preferred but not essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Confidence in using technology and computer literacy
• The ability to plan, implement and document high quality Montessori programs that reflect the EYLF and NQS
• The ability to lead and work collaboratively in a team environment
• Willingness to mentor and support colleagues
• A passion and commitment to early childhood education
Interested applicants can call for more information on 9300 0179 or send in your current resume and cover letter via email to Justine at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.