Website Perth Montessori
Encouraging curious, independent, lifelong learners.
This is a full-time Education Assistant role located on-site at Perth Montessori. The Education Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Montessori teacher in the care and educational support of children, observing and record keeping of children’s work habits, and ensuring the Montessori-prepared environment is clean and tidy. Other duties include working one-on-one with children, providing behaviour management support, and fostering positive relationships with students and families.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
• Certificate III or IV in Education Support
• Working With Children Check
• Shared values and expectations in working with children that align with Montessori
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Experience in the education sector
• Experience in behaviour management
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• An understanding of neurodivergence and other differences that impact students success at
• Experience working in a Montessori environment is highly advantageous
Immediate start – Term 4 2023
This is a permanent position, 5 days per week from 8:15 to 3:15, commencing 9 October 2023. For further information on this position, please contact Sally Alderton, the Principal, on (08) 9362 3186 or email email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
Please provide a covering letter, CV, and the names of 2 confidential referees via email to the Principal@pi.wa.edu.au
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.