Preschool Teacher 3-6
Website Montessori East
Montessori East is a centre for excellence for quality Montessori education based on self-directed activity and hands on and engaging learning and collaborative play. Our school is conveniently located in the heart of Sydney’s eastern suburbs in Bondi, close to the beaches and the CBD.
Montessori East fully embraces the well-proven principles and methodology of Montessori education using standards congruent with the Association of Montessori Internationale (‘AMI’). All teaching staff and most assistants are AMI-trained and form a dynamic team of outstanding educators. The school has ambitious growth and development plans to establish a broader scope of service to the community.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Montessori educator with a passion for this age group.
We are seeking excellent candidates for the following position:
LEAD TEACHER (Full-Time)
We are seeking a person with the right characteristics and background to compliment an already-outstanding teaching staff.
We are looking for a person with:
- A firm commitment to the Montessori method and principles;
- Montessori teacher qualifications (AMI preferred);
- The ability to work well in a collaborative team environment with other educators in the classroom who are also trained teachers;
- Good organisational skills;
- Warm and caring manner with children;
- Desire to work in a stimulating 3-12 school environment
- Adaptable and flexible nature
- Motivated? Innovative?
- Transparent classroom or similar online record keeping experience
In addition you will have
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- A recognised Early Childhood Teaching degree level of qualification or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Child protection qualification approved by NSW Regulatory Authority
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQF)
- First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis training advantageous but can be provided
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skill
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
How to Apply
The position is Permanent full-time.
Montessori East pays above award remuneration for teachers with accepted Montessori qualifications.
Apply online only by July 31st providing your resume with the contact details of two referees to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.