Website Rockingham Montessori School
Rockingham Montessori School is a co-educational Pre Kindy – Year 12 School with 250 students located in Rockingham. The Montessori approach is based on mutual respect and co-operation. Our School is small by design and has a wonderful community feel where every child and family is treated as an individual. We are currently looking to appoint a mature, enthusiastic and self-motivated Book Keeper – Finance Manager.
Commencement: Term 3 2020 start by negotiation
- Book-keeping and financial management of the school accounts.
- Keep all financial records up to date and undertake all accounting routines.
- Undertake all financial tasks required to operate the school efficiently
- Prepare financial reports for the school board, the Principal and the Treasurer on a regular and timely basis.
- Be a reporting member of the Finance Committee and provide assistance to the school’s Treasurer.
- Be responsible in assisting to prepare the school budget
- Ensure long-term viability of the School through the development, implementation and ongoing review of financial management, risk management, compliance with statutory requirements, management of physical assets and depreciation.
- Business Accounting qualifications (CA/CPA)
- Proven experience in finance roles in industry or schools: balancing financial, operational and strategic obligations.
- Proven attention to detail and excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to deal with a broad range of stakeholders.
- High level of Excel skills and knowledge of MAZE desirable.
Salary and Award:
DET Education Officer Level 1.2-1.4 $85,000 – $95,000 (1FTE) Equivalent. RMS (Enterprise Bargaining) Agreement 2015.
Enquiries and Application:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter about their interest in the position and a resume outlining any additional supporting information addressed to: Vanessa Aikins, Principal via email@example.com For more information please go to our website www.rms.wa.edu.au or contact Dee via firstname.lastname@example.org or 95282118.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 8th August 2020
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. You must hold a current Working with Children Card or apply for and provide receipt of application prior to commencement.