Website Southern Cross Montessori
Small Centre with a great team and a wonderful work environment
Southern Cross Montessori is looking for a Bachelor of Early Childhood Teacher who is passionate about creating a child-led, emerging curriculum using the guiding principles of the Montessori philosophy and the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework (VEYLDF)
We are a single room Long Day Care centre with an integrated funded Kindergarten program and our classroom is home-like with lots of natural light. Our classroom provides opportunities for children to feel fulfilled and develop in a balanced way, making for a rich learning environment. We are committed to excellence in childcare and to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of children.
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified Early Childhood Teacher for full time position in our Torquay Centre. Your workday is a 7.5-hour day starting at either 8am or 8:30am (up to you), consisting of 5 hours providing a funded kindergarten program and 2.5 hours of non-contact programming time each day.
• A friendly, supportive, caring workplace.
• Planning and programming time every day
• A well-resourced classroom to create engaging learning experiences
• A fun work environment in a single room centre
• All expenses paid for staff PD and conferences
• VECTAA award rates
• We pay for your mandatory qualifications (CPR, 1st aid etc)
The successful applicant will
• Have a Bachelor of Early Childhood or the equivalent degrees as accredited by ACECQA
• Have or be working towards a recognised Montessori qualification
• Hold a current full registration or provisional VIT Card
• Current 1st Aid, Anaphylaxis and CPR
• Current Police Criminal History Check
• Be innovative, creative and motivated
• Professional in manner and appearance
We are a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
Applications open until the position is filled. Interviews may commence prior to this date so early applications are encouraged.
To apply, please email your CV / Resume with a brief cover letter to: Dion Matchan firstname.lastname@example.org or you can post it to Southern Cross Montessori
P.O. Box 999 Geelong, 3220.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.