Southern Montessori School Middle School Teacher (Years 7, 8, 9)
Website Southern Montessori School
Southern Montessori School is an ELC to Year 9 independent school in Adelaide’s southern suburbs.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Middle School Teacher to join our exceptional teaching team:
• 0.6 FTE (3 days per week) permanent position subject to a 6 month probationary period
• Commencing 21.1.21
• The ideal applicant will have expertise in Humanities
• Competitive remuneration will be offered in line with our Enterprise Agreement
Based on the principles and philosophy of Montessori education, our school offers an innovative and dynamic curriculum that actively engages students in their own learning and supports them to develop the skills and attitudes they need to thrive in a world full of new challenges and possibilities.
Full details and application criteria are available on the school website www.southernmontessori.sa.edu.au.
To apply for this position, please submit the following:
• cover letter
• current curriculum vitae
• names and contact details of three referees
• Certificate of Teacher Registration, Working With Children Check, First Aid and RAN Certificates
Applications should be addressed to Heather McInerney, Principal and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 4:00pm Tuesday 22nd September.
Southern Montessori School is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare and protection of children. All potential employees and volunteers are required to comply with the School’s Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.